24 May 2008

Problems with email alerts or subscribing?

I hope readers in the US are enjoying this Memorial Day holiday weekend with family and friends.

A few readers have reported some difficulties with email alerts for Tracing the Tribe, and I'm trying to determine if this is a localized glitch or indicative of some other problem.

Are you having problems receiving Feedburner/Feedblitz email alerts or subscriptions?

If so, please let me know as we would like to resolve such problems as quickly as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Schelly. Quite a few of the e-mails alerts don't get to me (including the one with this post of yours). My subscription is through FeedBlitz. I don't have this problem with any of the other blogs I subscribe to through FeedBlitz.

    Joy Rich in Brooklyn, NY, USA

    ReplyDelete